Earth Week 2015
- Location: SCRAP Denton
- Opening Reception: First Friday, April 4th, 6-9pm
- Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Location: Discovery Park, Back Picnic Area
- Free lunch, goodies and fun activities!
- Join us in celebrating UNT eco-champions and a legacy of sustainability!
- 12pm-1pm, Gateway Lawn
- Free refreshments and a tree planting!
- Film documenting Texans on a journey to Washington D.C. to stop the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline project.
- 5pm-6:30pm, Eagle Student Services Center 255
- Time: 5-6pm
- Location: Environmental Science Building 125
- Educational event about the process of hydraulic fracturing and the natural gas industry. Learn more about this controversial topic and be a part of the conversation.
- Time: 11am-1pm
- Location: Mean Greens Cafeteria
- Join us as we watch local celebrity chef Mikel Lawrence of The Sky Diving Restaurant do a fun demonstration of a delicious vegan sliders recipe.
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Chilton Media Library room 111
- Mean Green for Animals is happy to host a screening of the wonderful film, Speciesism: The Movie at UNT. Join us and the creator of the film, Mark Devries, as the topic of human superiority and the making of the film is discussed after the screening.
- Time: 9am-11:30am
- Location: Business Leadership Building 285
- Tuition: $25
- Time: 12pm-2pm
- Location: Lawn area in front of Murchison Performing Arts Center
- Plant trees on campus! Volunteer by e-mailing WeMeanGreen@unt.edu!